BLB is responsible for the processing of personal data.
Your personal data are processed according to the purpose:
1. To inform you about projects and other activities of BLB: name, first name, email address
2. To contact you safely in the context of agreements or projects: name, first name, email
address, telephone number
3. To link with our network: name, first name, email address, telephone number
4. To register for specific events: name, first name, email address
Through our websites, through registration for our newsletter via www.buildingleisurebuildings.ae, and through registration for activities of BLB we collect your personal data. The following information is kept:
• Your contact information when you send a message via the website
• Your contact information when you contact us via email
• Your contact information when you register for the newsletter
• Your contact information when you register for an inspiration session
If you share your personal information via the contact page of our website, you will receive the information you have requested via this contact information.
If you no longer wish to receive our e-mailings, you can unsubscribe at any time via the link at the bottom of each newsletter. In our e-mailings you will always find a link where you can see exactly what data we keep about you and where you can adjust or delete this data if you wish.
BLB has several reasons to process your personal data
1. BLB needs your personal data in order to be able to execute an agreement correctly.
2. BLB uses your personal data to do direct marketing through our newsletters. From BLB we want to inform you about future inspiration sessions, training, projects and other activities in which you may be interested. With your explicit consent we provide you with this information. You can withdraw your consent at any time, as easily as you have given this.
3. BLB must be able to function as a company. That is called ‘legitimate interest’. We pay attention to the fact that the impact on your privacy will remain as limited as possible and that in any case the balance between the legitimate interests of BLB and the possible impact on your privacy will not be achieved.
Rights concerning personal data
You always have the right to view your personal data. You can also ask us to correct incorrect data or to delete your personal data. You have the right to ask us to transfer to you or directly to a third party your personal data. The privacy legislation provides for a number of restrictions on this, as a result of which it does not apply to all data. If you do not agree with the way in which BLB processes certain personal data in the context of direct marketing or on the basis of legitimate interest, you may object to this (express your objection), withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data or limit the processing thereof to certain purposes. You can easily exercise all these rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
BLB does not use your personal data forever
BLB takes technical and organizational measures internally to prevent personal data from being handled and processed by unauthorized persons, or to be accidentally altered or destroyed.
BLB ensures that strict rules are followed and that the processors involved:
• only have the data they need to carry out their assignments
• have committed themselves to BLB to process this data safely and confidentially and to use it only for the performance of their assignments.
BLB does not deal with questions from third parties
The collected personal data are only consulted for internal use and are only shared with the parties that support our initiatives. Because BLB is obliged to comply with the privacy legislation, BLB can only answer questions from third parties about your personal data if they are based on
(i) a legal provision or legal interest, or
(ii) with the consent of the data subjects.